7 ways to make the most out of your video consultation
- Ensure you have allowed the app to have access to your phone’s microphone and camera.
- Place yourself in an area of good internet connectivity.
- Ensure you are in a slightly quieter area of the house e.g. ensuring you are away from any appliances that make noise.
- If your pet has a wound/lump or something that needs to be looked at closely, sending a picture or video beforehand can be extremely helpful.
- Writing a list of any questions you have can ensure you get all the information you need.
- Have PetsApp open at the time of your appointment to ensure you are promptly connected.
- Having your pet in the room with you so that you can check anything the vet asks you to look at.